For more than 20 years, Einstein Law has been the nation's premier online marketing company for attorneys focusing in personal injury litigation and criminal, family, and business law. We have provided thousands of lawyers throughout the country with exceptional business solutions and Internet strategies that have allowed them to grow their firms and increase their revenues.
Whatever your marketing goals as a legal professional, we can and will meet them. Whatever your expectations, we will dedicate ourselves to exceeding them. Ultimately, we measure our success by your success.
Whether you need to raise your social media profile, add video to your website, get found by more local clients on Google, or all of the above, we can tailor a solution that gets your practice to exactly where you want it to be.
How will we do that better than any other company in our industry?
We Are a SaaS App Provider
Software-as-a-Service - better known as SaaS - provides a superior delivery model for business applications. Einstein Law is proud to be a provider of a wide range of proprietary SaaS apps that are designed to help your law firm flourish with minimal effort required from you.
The following are just a few of the SaaS apps available exclusively from Einstein Law:
- Lucid™ CMS is the easiest-to-use, most powerful content management system on the market.
- Video Management Software makes it simple for you to add, tag, and organize video clips.
- Social Beacon is integrated software placed into your website that will give you unprecedented ability to direct your satisfied clients to whichever review and social media sites you choose.
- Social Magnet lets you integrate some of the most compelling elements of your law firm's website into a truly unique, interactive Facebook page.
Unlike traditional software solutions, our SaaS apps are:
- Automatically updated
- Accessible from any computer located anywhere in the world
- Customizable to your needs
- Not subject to downtime for scheduled maintenance or software patches
- Never out-of-date - everyone has the same version at the same time
- Built to expand in scale to accommodate user growth
As a SaaS app provider, Einstein Law can provide you with cost-effective tools to grow your firm while we take care of all the heavy lifting on our end.
We Offer Unrivaled Data Security
All of Einstein Law's data is in the cloud. What does that mean to you? It means that you don't have to worry about your website, video, blog, or other online materials hosted by Einstein being lost to server failures or being breached in any way.
Our data is securely backed up on servers contained in a high-end, off-site colocation. This facility features:
- Virtually impenetrable security, including video surveillance and biometric access
- Massive, gas-powered back-up generators
- Redundancy systems and protocols
- Advanced cooling and fire-suppression systems
- The power and bandwidth to ensure high-speed, reliable access 24 hours a day
The facility also provides real-time monitoring of all these functions and services to make sure that they run perfectly smoothly and that you never experience any of the consequences of system failures.
In these insecure times, it's nice to be able to count on something being secure, isn't it? Our clients think so, and we believe that you will too.
We Have an In-house Team of Experts
Our corporate office in San Diego houses our team of 75 experts, each dedicated to his or her specific craft. Every member of the Einstein Law team is as committed to producing quality results and working to ensure the success of your firm as you are.
In our office, we have:
- A design team that focuses on creating websites that look beautiful and function just as beautifully
- A writing team that provides custom educational and marketing content
- An engineering team that expertly codes our websites and develops new, innovative business apps
- A team of project managers dedicated to keeping everything moving along smoothly and communicating to everyone involved in a project
- Experts in quality assurance, customer service, and information technology
By employing so many skilled professionals in-house, we are able to leverage the economies of scale better than any other company in the industry. You will be working with experts who:
We don't have to bring our team members "up to speed" when a project is assigned. They hit the ground running. Ultimately, this allows us to complete your projects more efficiently, more effectively, and at a higher level of quality than any of our competitors possibly could.
Learn More about Einstein Law
- Are fully trained in our systems and standards
- Are highly knowledgeable about your areas of practice and the law in general
- Have devoted their careers to honing their talents at Einstein Law rather than "playing-for-pay"
- Are accustomed to working with prominent legal professionals and know how to tailor solutions to their unique needs
- Communicate with each other face-to-face on a daily basis as they collaborate on projects