The following options are always available to you:
- ‘Refresh’ will check for new mail.
- ‘Compose’ creates a new outgoing email.
Once you have selected an email, the following options become available:
- ‘Reply’ allows you to send a response to the sender of the selected email.
- ‘Reply all’ allows you to send a response to all of the recipients of the selected email.
- ‘Forward’ allows you to send the selected email to another email address.
- ‘Delete‘ allows you to remove the selected email from your Inbox.
When you click on ‘Reply all,’ a drop-down menu will appear, offering you the option to send your response to all of the recipients of the selected email or to a group of users you select from your contact list.
When you click on ‘Mark,’ a drop-down menu will appear, presenting you with options to mark your message with stars to indicate whether it has been read or unread or with flags to highlight its importance.